Friday, July 30, 2010

A Trip to Iowa

On Sunday the girls and I headed to Iowa to see my sister Tammy. My mom went along, and was a big help keeping the girls occupied on the trip.

Lauren trying out Tammy's keyboard.



Emma helped Tammy make supper.

Playing crochet.

Lauren took the next two pictures.






On Monday afternoon we went swimming at the convent (one of Tammy's coworkers from hospice let us swim there).

Emma filled her swimmer diaper, and I hadn't brought an extra, so she had to wear a regular diaper, which became quite water logged.


Emma and Lauren approved of the "roni" at our favorite restaurant, Zio Johnno's.


Playing at a park.

Emma appreciated the very S-L-O-W slide.

Emma entertaining us.






1 comment:

  1. The girls have great taste in restaurants! Sadly I did not get to go to Zio Johnos when we were there in July. :( Glad you guys got to go!

    Great pics!
    Love you all & miss you!

    ReplyDelete