Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Emma!

It is hard to believe, but our Baby is 1 year old today. We did not get too crazy today since we are partying this weekend, but Emma got a doughnut with a birthday candle in it this morning which her big sister helped her to blow out. We went out to Pizza Ranch for supper where Emma got to dine on mashed potatoes, chicken, pizza, her own bottle of milk. When we got home, her big sister helped her to open her presents. She got some new shoes, bath toys, a book, a Micky Mouse plate, and some foam letters for the tub, but was quite mature as she was most impressed with the cards.
Emma lounging in her rocking chair after bath time.
Emma's Birthday Doughnut.


Emma opening a package on the morning of her birthday.


Our family outside on Emma's Birthday.



Emma playing ball with Dad.



2 comments:

  1. It looks like Emma had an excellent birthday! I hope I get a birthday doughnut on my birthday in November. I'd love to be able to go to Pizza Ranch on my birthday, but I'll have to settle for something else. :) Happy Birthday Emma!!!
    We love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the birthday girl. I'm all about stretching out birthday celebrations for several days. Looking forward to celebrating Saturday. Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete