Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Catching up...

The other day while I was vacuuming, Emma was following close behind. When I lost sight of her, I found she had taken a shortcut under the dining room table.

Jared's birthday party in Huron. He had lots of help blowing out his candles.

Lauren sharing her love of riding "Dusty Bottoms" with Emma.


Emma & Lauren posing with Mom for Mother's Day.




Jared's Birthday present. Lauren was quite the cheerleader as
Jared shot his first baskets in the new hoop.




Emma trying very hard to play peoples with big sister.




As Emma worked on the house, Lauren busily piled all the peoples' accessories into a heap. She told Emma to be very careful of her "firecamp" because "it is so bery hot." I asked Lauren if she had built a campfire, and she said, "Yes, a firecamp."





A pitiful sight - First of all, this is Lauren's sandbox. Secondly, she had to take off her shoes to use as shovels. The helmet's a whole other story.






1 comment:

  1. Such fun activities... you've had some full days of celebration! I love the firecamp! Don't give her matches. :-)

    Perhaps a sandbox and toys would be in order. They'd probably be cheaper than buying shoes as shovels. I like the idea of safety... always wear your helmet!

    Emma is doing great with her crawling... way to go!

    I look forward to some basketball pick-up games.

    ReplyDelete