Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Snow Day!

The phone started ringing at 6:00 am today, Stacey got a call that there was no school. After this I was not too motivated, but luckily I got a call at 7:30 that the bank was not going to open until 10:00 am. This was good as it would have afforded me time to scoop my way out of the 4 foot drift in front of the garage door. I did luckily get a call around 10:00 that the bank would be closed today. So we got to spend a nice "snow" day at home together. Lauren proudly stayed in her ducky jammas all day!



The neighbor was nice enough to share his skid loader with me to help move the snow out of the driveway. It was very wet, heavy snow. I did actually shovel some too, but unfortunately there is no photographic evidence of that.



Lauren took advantage of being home and caught up on some house work.


Emma, getting to be a big girl. She is starting to pull herself up and likes to stand with a little help.





Lauren is either attentively checking her savings account balance on wellsfargo.com or checking out what Dora's doing.




1 comment:

  1. You guys are slave drivers! Robin and I are loving the photos... particularly the computer pic and also the fact that Emma felt it was important to dress up on her snow day rather than stick with jammies.

    ReplyDelete